Abstract Submission Information
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED -- We Received over 100 Abstracts. Thank You.
Poster size 4' Tall by 6' Wide or 48" Tall by 72" Wide. If you need help with poster templates you can visit Posterpresntations.com.
ORIGINAL RESEARCH / SCIENTIFIC ABSTRACTS ARE BEING ACCEPTED ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Chemistry and Ge/Ga Generators
- Theranostic Targeting Vectors
- Innovative Applications for Diagnosis
- Prostate Cancer Imaging and Therapy
- Peptide Receptor Radiotherapy
- Neuroendocrine Tumor Management – Diagnosis and Treatment
- Pre-Clinical Studies
- Clinical Studies
General Submission Requirements:
- Submitter will use our online abstract submission system.
- The submitter must select the appropriate category for the abstract and include author financial and FDA disclosures (required for CME credit).
- The abstract must be submitted in Word (.doc or docx) or .pdf format only.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 1800 characters (900 words) and use these headings:
Abstracts that do not follow the above format nor fit within the learning objectives of the conference will not be considered. A limited number of abstracts of the highest quality and relevancy will be selected for oral presentation during the Congress. Those not selected for oral presentation may be selected for poster presentation.
Abstract submission closes December 7th, 2014 (11:59 pm Eastern Time Zone). Authors will be notified by December 15, 2014.
Page 2 of 2